Navarre, Spain Offline Car GPS Navigation developed by DuncanCartography Inc .
Easy-to-use Navarre, Spain Offline Car GPS Navigation app works without data roaming, Wi-Fi and internet connection or any hidden costs.
OFFLINE NAVIGATION FEATURES:
* WORKS OFFLINE. Useful at home and perfect for travel.
* NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED. No internet connection required while using this app.
* HIGHLY DETAILED. Up-to-date opensource map data is added daily by map users worldwide.
* FAST RENDERING. Compact maps with super-fast rendering and routing.
* Offline navigation in Navarre, Spain : street maps stored on-board your iPhone/iPad.
* Works totally offline, no roaming charges when you are abroad.
* Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices).
* Announce traffic warnings like stop signs, pedestrian crosswalks, or when you are exceeding the speed limit.
* Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival.
* Supports intermediate points on your itinerary.
* Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route.
* Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- This App will require a network connection only once on the first launch. After the update it will work completely offline.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Navarre, Spain - Offline Car GPS is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-19. The program can be installed on iOS.
Navarre, Spain - Offline Car GPS (version 1.0) has a file size of 135.27 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.